The Mulloon Institute is working to restore the health and vitality of the entire Mulloon catchment through the Mulloon Community Landscape Rehydration Project, covering 23,000ha of land and 50kms of streams.
This spring we’ll need hands-on volunteers to help with on-ground works for one or more full days, between 15 October and 1 December 2018. Groups are encouraged to take part too.
- planting native seedlings (trees, sedges, grasses, reeds)
- transplanting existing vegetation
- repairing fencing to exclude stock from creek
- mulching and managing weeds
- constructing small scale gully erosion control structures
- building brush contours and habitat piles
- supporting construction of leaky weirs
- taking photos or videos.
Bonuses for you!
- Be part of an award winning landscape rehydration project.
- Work with like-minded people.
- Build your networks in regenerative landscape management.
- Make a difference for the environment, farming and society.
Contact Kelly Thorburn on 0419 099 894 or email@example.com